Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Diva challenge

I really like this new tangle. Like all others it is so simple yet there is so much you can do with it. My first tile in did all in Ing just to get a feel for the pattern. It's not my favorite bit it was fun to experiment a little. 


My second tile was a lot of fun. I loved using Ing in a circle but I think my shading should of been a little different. I will use this pattern in a circle on my next ZIA and see how shading it different changes it. Any shading ideas ??



6 comments:

  1. I like your tiles. I think your shading is fine, but don't go by me I'm still experimenting with it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful and I think your shading is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have filled in the ING on your first tile. I also like the circular ING of the second tile. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments it is so nice to get feedback on my tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the auraing in your first tile. Someone else used rounding on ING. Wonder if this would be some thing to add when you try it in a circle again, particularly if you do not fill it in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ING tiles! It looks like you had lots of fun creating them. Nice job :)

    Stay tangly,
    Jacque
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete