Friday, August 15, 2014

Challenge tile

did this one first but I was not ver happy with how it turned out. You can tell I had been feeling stressed and my lines are hurried. One on the things I love about zentangling is that if I do it while worried or stressed I may not like the way the tile looks but I feel better after exercising some of those nerves.



I decided to try again but I was still not in love with the tile:


 With the pattern still floating in my head I later used it on my current  ZIA and I like it much better. It is still a work in progress ( I know I cheat with pencils and erasers on my large pages but I don't on my tiles and/or challenges) :)











5 comments:

  1. Only you can tell that you were stressed - if you hadn't said I wouldn't have known. I particularly like the heavy lines in the last tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, that it works best if you 'let go'. Great that you managed to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to get rid of whatever before you can focus completely. As you found out though one good way to do that is to tangle. Nice job. I like your Zendala tiles on your background on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, Mac-Dee makes a great background for your stripes. Look forward to seeing your completed circles. I really enjoy seeing process and your pencil line placement. Great to see how others work!

    ReplyDelete