Monday, August 25, 2014

New Challenge Tile



Loved the challenge this week. Rows are one of my favorite things to do on my ZIA so I really had fun with this challenge. 


Update: I googled what was going on with my iphone and google solved the problem again...I must of made one of the color filters my default setting. I didn't even know that was possible but with technology I am gifted that way :). Here is a photo of my tile without the filter - big big big difference. 


I am also adding my larger ZIA I just finished.  A few weeks ago I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some colored scrapbook pages. They are a heavy stock, great colors and were inexpensive. Some of the pages have a texture on them that is kinda fun too. I always enjoy stripes and it tends to be one of my favorite patterns to play with:


This is a large 12x12 page and the paper really is this pretty shade of green lol....now what do next???


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color on this is so cool! Did you use a dark blue ink, or is that how it turned out from scanning? It reminds me of a pond in the middle of a city park or something. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tile. I like how you have used betweed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tangles and love your organic stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my camera that makes the tiles this color. I am not sure why but I used black ink on a traditional zentangle tile. I love working in rows and have just finished a larger ZIA of rows I just need to finish the shading. When I finish it I will add it to this post even though I started it before the challenge. I will also use a different camera :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice tile like the combination of curvy and straight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the tangle that looks like bicycle chain links. Your large piece is great. Some of it looks lacy.

    ReplyDelete