Friday, September 26, 2014

Diva challenge

This week has been the typical busy. I am hoping the temperature will cool off and we can finally have some relief from the Vegas heat. I finished this tile a couple of days ago but didn't have the time to post. I have been working on finding new inspiration. I feel like all my work is the same and I need to learn new things. I did this leaf challenge with the letters of my name (hoping to force some new ideas. Not sure I did that but I like the tile, it's basic and simple but stil kinda fun. 

I used Kathy's Dilema, Arc Flower, Tinker, Hypnotic and Yincut




4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tile and I like your idea of using the letters of your name for the tangles. The large white outline on the leaves keep this from being too busy. I am sure inspiration will hit you, probably when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tile. I would suggest that you may want to experiment with a little more intense shading. Make copies of the tile and then experiment. Do not be afraid to put down the graphite and then use a tortillon to smooth and blend. Have fun trying different things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile proves the 'less is more' theory. I like it and the aura around it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea to use your name and I like the grace of your design. Nice!

    ReplyDelete